Want to know more? Click HERE!
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilization. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver’s calming, grounding effect on the emotions, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep. When taken internally, Vetiver can support a heathy immune system.*
• Add 1–2 drops to tea or hot drinks during winter time to promote immune-supporting properties*.
• Use as a massage oil to calm emotions.
• Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
• Diffuse with Lavender, do–TERRA Serenity®, or do–TERRA® Balance to calm emotions and lessen stress.
• Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 . oz. of liquid. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with do–TERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This is a GREAT deal! This is not only for mom, but anyone – including yourself!
This INCLUDES membership for 1 year – which means you get 25% off ANYTHING you buy within the next year – with absolutely NO obligations, NO quotas!
This is a limited time offer! Contact us now!
The smell of SPRING, in your home~
Nature’s most potent antibiotic, Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its cleansing and immune-boosting properties. The primary chemical components of Oregano are carvacol and thymol, both in the phenols group, which possess purifying and antioxidant properties (think warding off free radicals). Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano; only one to two drops is needed. Additionally, Oregano should be diluted when applied to the skin. One drop taken daily can help maintain healthy immune function. Oregano should be taken more frequently when seasonal threats are high or as needed to further boost immunity. Oregano supports healthy digestion by promoting the secretion of digestive juices. When diffused, Oregano acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends and can help maintain healthy respiratory function.
Here are some of its benefits and uses…
• Put two to three drops in veggie capsule to help maintain a healthy immune system.
• Add 10 drops to a spray bottle full of water for a last-minute counter spray. • Oregano offers powerful antioxidants.
• Add one drop in place of one tablespoon ground oregano to your favorite Italian dishes.
• Supports healthy digestion.
• Supports healthy respiratory function.
• May help to support a healthy immune system.
• Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent